Sunday, March 2, 2014

It Sure Doesn't Feel Like Work

The non-profit I work for is headquartered in D.C. so I get to see my boss and most of my co-workers only during these work trips. Below are a few pics of my faves:

Marisa, my awesome boss:


The ladies who make it all happen (Marisa, Ella, Jill and Kim):


And Patrick, my favorite IT manager (with me):


Hawai'i is the only place in North America where our non-profit performs field work. The purpose of this trip was to bring some of our Board members together to meet with local Hawai'ian communities and to participate in the ways they've drawn from traditional fishing techniques to continue fishing sustainably around the islands.


Imagine being out in the open ocean in this type of canoe and trying to bring in a big catch.



The man with the big smile and camera in the photo below is the founder of our organization, and the person I work for. And if the man in the yellow shirt looks familiar... well, he should. Any yes, it IS who you think it is.


No comments:

Post a Comment