Sunday, August 3, 2014

Family Visit

FRIDAY

Chez moi:


Marissa tries to coax the Bot into being less crabby

There must be something really interesting down there.

Savanna = Ms. Photogenic

Marissa has a good story to tell

Chihuly Garden & Glass:


Sisters


The ladies in the family


Busted.
Donna works her angles

I see earthworms

Making plans for the night.

Selfie with Space Needle



Lovely ladies



Black grass. No, not that kind.

Can you find the nest with the baby bird?
Family dinner at I Love Sushi:


Marissa is sceptical
Jonah is also sceptical

George is frightening
Being frightening runs in the family


SATURDAY

We're having a nice, leisurely stroll along Cannon Beach...



... and then this happens:


How she got there nobody knows


Planning her dismount

The race is on

Like a gazelle

Somebody will need a change of clothes




Note the change of clothes



We found a bunny

Marissa extends a bribe

Black Bunny won't take her to the White Rabbit's hole into Wonderland. I guess she'll have to stay in Oregon.

No comments:

Post a Comment